People who research Tianeptine Free Acid get all of the same benefits of tianeptine sulfate for a fraction of the cost. You can also turn free acid into tianeptine sodium with ease. This is one of the main reasons why people choose the free acid form over other forms of tianeptine.
Tianeptine Free Acid Facts
- It is not hygroscopic. Unlike tianeptine sodium salt, the free acid form it can be exposed to atmospheric humidity for minutes to hours with no recourse.
- It is absorbed gradually over time. It has a tendency to act as a sustained release with no harsh drop off that many researchers experience with tianeptine sodium salt.
- Many people choose to research the free acid form of tianeptine because the taste and odor is a lot less harsh than tianeptine sodium salt.
- It is slightly soluble in water, but very soluble in sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, ethanol and ether.
- It can be converted into tianeptine sodium salt relatively easily.
Disclaimer: This Material is Sold For Research Use Only. Not for Human Consumption, nor Medical, Veterinary, or Household Uses. Accidental or Intentional Ingestion or Administration of Quantities of Tianeptine Exceeding 100mg Can Result in Serious Toxicity or DEATH. Store Securely, and Handle with Maximum Caution using Appropriate Equipment!